Thursday, February 21, 2008

We Know We Could, We Know We Could

I started this blog with an ambition, or hope, that I would be blowing you all away with my dedication and prolificacy. Well, as it was, my blogging inclination turned out to be rarer than a lunar eclipse which incidentally took place last night. My dream was to regale you with whimsical details on every single product we get, art we discover, trip we take, person we meet, on anything, anything at all. But sadly, I wrote almost close to nothing on nothing. But, BUT, it is never too late, right? This year, although we are almost three months into it, I can still make good with my promise. IN fact, the FACT, that I am writing this blog entry is very encouraging, a step into a direction that I have been eyeing to take for three years now. So this year is the year. Hopefully.

No comments: